Sunday, June 3, 2012

Phones!

I just love the new heart 2 heart phone stamp!  I had fun playing with it all afternoon yesterday :-)  I've been digging into my paper stash more, (due to Betsy's and Dawn's MIM tutorials...) so these cards went together fairly fast. For this first one, I used a matching brad from the paper collection for my dial...



This next one was inspired by a release card from Dawn.  Her card was in Purple and Kraft.  I used Pure Poppy and Little Black Dress papers from Basic Grey. I really liked how she used the Tag #6 die, and wanted to use it too...


 
Last up, is one that I used a drop of Crystal Effects for the dial.  The papers are from Green at Heart. I love the little spiral print, I think it looks like a telephone cord!  I applied Betsy's advice on mixing up the patterns, and it really helped.  The card base is Terracotta Tile, and I used a frame and sentiment from Framed Out (I think it's #2)



Lots to share today, thanks for taking a peek!
Luanne

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, I can see why you are loving that telephone set. Your cards are so creative and just darling.

Cassie_lu said...

great cards and I really like the color and style of the second one

Karen C. said...

These are such fun cards. I love the old fashioned 'black' phone - just like we had when I was a kid!! Yeah .. I'm that old!! Hehehe

Greta said...

3 totally different looks with that stamp & all are great! My favorite is the second one--really caught my eye!

craftmates said...

all great looking cards! such fun cards to make and give out. my fave is the second one too :) -- Irma