Monday, June 25, 2012

PTI June Blog Hop

I love the monthly blog hop from PTI.  It's so fun looking at the photos used to inspire us.  This month had my favorite colors - Aqua and Green, and a little Yellow and Gray too.  Here is the inspiration ~


I loooooooooooooooove these colors!! 


This card has an Aqua Mist base, with leaves stamped in New Leaf.  I used the last of my Lemon Tart dotted satin ribbon, and pleated it, using my sewing machine.  The sentiment is on the Limitless Label ovals and I scattered some Lemon Tart buttons around.  It needed a little more pizazz, so I took the single dots from Polka Dot Basics to add some interest.  The sentiment stamp is from Verve.


18 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Luanne this is gorgeous, your design is amazing.

Marybeth said...

Luanne this is adorable, love the way you added the buttons. Very pretty!

Karen said...

What a wonderful creation! I love everything about it.

Veronica Z said...

The stamping on your card is beautiful! I'm loving your card design!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Love how elegant this card looks. Nice take on the challenge.

Laura Jane said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!

Leigh said...

Fabulous stamped background and your pleated ribbon and buttons are the perfect finishing touches!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful! A lot of work went into your stamped background. It's great!

angelabranon said...

Love the colors and the buttons.

Suzanne Russell said...

Wow, Luanne! Gorgeous stamping and pleating, too! Beautiful card. :)

k prakken said...

Your right, our cards are very similar. Great minds or maybe because we are both from KY. I was born in Cynthiana. I love the buttons on your card. Very pretty.

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Luanne! I love how you used the buttons for those yellow dots!

Audrey said...

I love your use of buttons and your ribbon ruffle. So pretty!

Kim said...

So beautiful...love how you used the buttons for your flowers. Very classy card.

Jean said...

Love everything about your card!

Martha said...

Luanne, what a gorgeous card! Love the background and all the wonderful details. Beautifully done!

cutiephinphin said...

Pretty card. I like how you added those buttons.

Gabby said...

Saw you on the PTI blog hop. Lovely card! :)