Friday, June 15, 2012

Warm Thoughts

Warm Thoughts to all of you this morning!  It's going to hit 90 in Lexington today ~ too hot for June!  Of course, that could be my Michigan roots speaking...!


I started this card last weekend and had a chance to finish it up this morning.  I love my new Turning a New Leaf stamps and dies!  I know they'll get lots of use.  The background panel was embossed at LAST year's Stamp-a-Faire! (thanks, Saree!)  It was about time for me to use it, don't you think??  Speaking of Stamp-a-Faire, we are having a gathering here in Lexington. If you are interested in joining us, let me know!  I'll send you all the details.  Hope you'll join us, we have plenty of room. :)

Have a great weekend!!
Luanne

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love blue and yellow together and of course, flowers so this one is a winner in my books :)

Maureen said...

just lovely, Luanne! We are still waiting for our heat! We are still in the low 20s, which I think is high 70s for you. But it's nice enough to be on the deck now! Ah, wish I could join you for the day of stamping...will have to be virtual...aren't you glad we went to the real deal last year :) Hugs!