Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another MIM Roll the Dice Card

I had to sneak in one more Make it Monday last night, before Stamp-A-Faire hits this weekend.  (we have 7 coming to our little affair!)  These were the items for my second roll of the dice:

1. Vertical
2. Sketch #3
3. Beautiful Butterflies
4. Healing Sentiments
5. Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, White
6. Lace


I cut up a lace doily for my lace.  The smaller butterflies are from a Creative Memories punch my sister in law gave me.  The sentiment panel is from Fillable Frames 11, and it was stamped in Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening. 

Thanks for looking!
Luanne






3 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Very pretty! Love the stamped butterflies on the background too.

Mendi said...

This is gorgeous! I love the color combo you used and the butterflies in the background is the perfect subtle touch! :)

Jill Norwood said...

A lovely card! Love the colors you chose and the sweet details!