Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July PTI Blog Hop Two

This card was made for an order of thank you cards, with out a lot of buttons and bows!  I chose my pattern paper using the inspiration photo colors.  I also used my new Fabulous Frames!  Eeekkk!   Love them!  :-)


I also pulled out Iconic Images.  It brought lots of memories from the 2011 Stamp-a-Faire.  The flowers were stamped first in Melon Berry, and stamped again in Berry Sorbet.  It looks really cool in real life.  I may have to make a label for that sentiment...it's an older one that isn't clear so I missed the mark!  Yikes! 

Happy Hopping Y'all!
Luanne

11 comments:

Maureen said...

what a gorgeous image! I need to pull that set out! OH, I have those photo dies on their way to me! They look so fun!

Elena said...

Love how you stamped the little medallion inside the vase, and framed it all out with the polaroid die!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Luanne, that is one of my unloved stamp sets and it is so fantastic. Love the frames they are on their way to me too. Love it.

Tonya Jastad said...

Beautiful! Very creative!

Leigh said...

I love how you paired the Fabulous Frames with the Iconic Images vase!

Jacquie Southas said...

lovely card - the flowers are sooo pretty in the vase

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely card... Love how you used the polaroid frame and stamp the medallion in the center of the vase.

Gabby said...

Nice PTI blog hop card. :)

Kristii said...

Soooo very pretty!!! Love how you incorporated the Fabulous Frames witht he Iconic Images!! Soooo sweet!

angelabranon said...

Great card. Don't you just love all the possibilities with this new die set?

Marcie Rhys said...

Great frame up of the 'Iconic Images' stamps. (I liked this set when I got it, but now it's absolutely one of my faves.) Your choice of patterned paper is TERRIFIC! It's busy but doesn't fight with your focal point, and plays like wallpaper behind the pitcher.Just perfect!