Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July PTI Blog Hop!

Yay! It's the 25th of the month and time for the PTI Blog Hop!  Have you all been stamping up a storm since Saturday?  I go to work, and can't wait to come home and stamp some more.  What a fabulous day it was for all!  Here is our inspiration photo for this month...


Yikes! Isn't is gorgeous?  I saw the bouquet and had to pull out the wonderful bouquet from Friendship Jar Spring Fillers.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black, and then colored them with copics.  I used a piece of Berry Sorbet ribbon to tie them together, and added Tiny Tag with some cream button twine.



The image was cut out with a Spellbinder die, and I sponged the edges with some Antique Linen distress ink.  The background paper is from We R Memory, and it is all on a Lemon Tart card base.

14 comments:

Maureen said...

what a gorgeous bouquet! Yes, I was stamped out on Sunday...but felt refreshed too somehow! Missed not "seeing" you in real life...hugs!

Leigh said...

Lovely!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Luanne! Gorgeous coloring!!

andie librandi. said...

Wonderful coloring...such a cheerful bouquet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job with the Copics Luanne.

LEG Studios said...

Great minds think alike. :)
I love that tulip bouquet image for this challenge. Great job with the coloring and I love all the dimension with the various layers ... Simply beautiful!

Jacquie Southas said...

love this flower bouquet - beautiful coloring - so soft & pretty

carol (krillsister) said...

pretty. Great coloring.

angelabranon said...

This is the perfect summer bouquet.

Kristii said...

Soooo very pretty!! I love your summer bouquet!! The colors are soooo pretty!

victoria h said...

love your bouquet of flowers.

nancy jane said...

I'd love to be given that bouquet. You did a lovely job on all aspects of the card.

Jean said...

Beautiful coloring on the tulips ~ just a lovely card!

Karen said...

gorgeous cards...