Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Make it Monday Fun!

I've been stamping my little fingers away today, enjoying the holiday off work!  This Saturday, we're heading south to my DH's Family Reunion in sunny Siesta Key, FL.  We are so happy, as both his daughters will be coming (one from LA and one from Chicago!).  We haven't been together at the same time for many years, so we're extra excited!  I think they'll be 30 of us there.  My MIL, is just giddy ~ me too!  So I made this set of cards to take to her as a Thank You for having us.  She is so generous and kind, and I love to send her cards.  This time I get to deliver them in person.  I'm going to highlight three of them, as I used Ashley's Make it Monday tutorial for them.




They are all Birthday cards, because that is what she uses the most.  Here is the whole set, using Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, and Simply Chartreuse for my color scheme.  The patterned paper is from Bitty Dots.





Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

artful-notions said...

Wow! Great cards. Beautifully done.

LEG Studios said...

What a great gift set - I'm sure your MIL will LOVE them!

Colleen said...

Absolutely beautiful...all the cards! The colors are stunning...fantastic job!

Mynnette said...

I am loving these!!! The blue and green are fabulous--and they match your blog! ;) Gorgeous creations!!! :)

Tracy said...

i love love love these cards - one of my favorite color combos and so beautifully done. Your M-I-L will love them. Have fun at your reunion :-)