Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MIM Roll the Dice!

Erin created a treasure of a challenge this week, and it was a blast!  We had a list of different elements that we filled in, and then rolled the dice for each item on our list to put together our cards.  As I was filling out my choices, I decided to go to my Pinterest color inspiration board to fill the spots.  This is the color combination that the dice chose for me...


Aren't they gorgeous?  I translated those colors to Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Always Artichoke, and a light gray, as I don't have any Soft Stone.  Here is the list of items the dice picked for me:

1. Vertical
2. Sketch #5
3. Lovely Layers
4. Beautiful Butterflies Sentiments
5. Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Always Artichoke, Light Gray/Sand
6 Buttons

And here is my finished card...



After a little tweaking, I'm happy with the final look.  Thank you Erin, for such a fun challenge!  I'm hoping to play again before Stamp-a-Faire time....! 

Happy Stamping All,
Luanne

4 comments:

Kara said...

gorgeous! you really did a fabulous job...love these colors!

Maureen said...

this is fabulous, Luanne! That is a great colour combination! Ah, SAF just wont' be the same...I'll be home on Sat to particiapte here and there...are you still having a whole gangl over? Have a drink for me, my friend!

angelabranon said...

Beautiful crisp card. I love the color combo.

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous card. Love the patterns on the background. The lovely layered image is gorgeous. Great colors.