Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Natural Beauties & Signature Greetings II

I had some fun last night with the SAF Natural Beauties set.   This isn't a normal color combination I used (usually go for blues and greens) but I like it!  Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz and Spring Moss.  I chose the little spiky flowers to create my blooms, and the frame is from Fabulous Frames.  The little butterfly is a Creative Memories punch, a gift from my SIL. 


The punch and border at the bottom are cut from Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dots paper pack, and it's all on a Hibiscus Burst card base.

Thanks for coming by....
Luanne

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Luanne!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Love those colors. Nice layout with the frame.

LEG Studios said...

That's gorgeous, Luanne! You did that pretty pink justice ... Maybe try it more often? :)

Deanna Jean said...

So pretty. Great colors and layout.