Saturday, July 28, 2012

oh, Baby!

I was challenged (by PJ) to make a card for this challenge, Runway Inspired, found here:

http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/

I chose the little girl photo for my card...


Isn't she a cutie pie??  I made a clean and simple baby card for my stash...


This was so much fun to make.  I used some older Stampin Up designer paper for my "grass" background.  Then I layered a doily, a PTI doily details die, and a SU scalloped punch.  Each layer is popped up a little.  The sentiment is from Signature Greetings II (PTI) and I finished it off with a couple of Kaisercraft green rhinestones.

Gonna play this again!
Luanne

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the way you interpreted this photo and the very cute sentiment!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So sweet :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge Baby Shower! The random winners will be announced on the RIC blog soon. Good luck!

P.J. said...

Love the new blog design. Also nice card, glad you were able to play along!