Saturday, July 14, 2012

Smiling!

I love this new sentiment from the Papertrey Ink "We Go Together" set!  I often find myself thinking of friends and smiling!  This is for my dear friend Marjorie, going through cancer treatment.  I'm not able to visit her right now, (they're keeping the germs away) but all reports have been positive and encouraging.  I used the July SFYTT, and some new Kaisercraft papers.


The leaves are from Harvest Berries, and I lined the envelope with some of the purple print papers.  Hope she likes it!

Luanne

5 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Love the colors you chose. Great sentiment.

Nadine said...

This is sure to bring a smile to your friend! I'm sorry to hear she's going thru cancer treatment.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so pretty, love how you used this months sketch, the colors are so great.

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Luanne! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Pretty card and take on the sketch! Love the floral pattern paper and the teal color of the background. Hope your friend continues to recover. TFS