Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-Faire Tie Dye

After I got home last night, I was too whipped to finish a couple of cards!  So this afternoon after church, I got busy.  Thanks to Amanda, we had re-inkers available to make our tie dye cards. (Thanks Amanda!)  I loved the way all the stampers panels turned out!  I made two of them, and of course, they had Aqua Mist in them.  :-)


My card base is Winter Wisteria, stamped in white with Polka Dot backgrounds.  I cut my tie dyed panel with the Bigz Top Note die.  The sentiment panel is Fillable Frames #10, with a white Limitless Oval diecut.  I had a scrap of the Hawaiian Shores ribbon left, and added an Aqua Mist button with a little Bakers Twine.

3 comments:

MamaSaree said...

I love this! The tie-dye was so fun! (Thanks Amanda!) And of course you know how much I love the top note die! :)

Theresa Tyree said...

Beautiful! I loved this technique as well. It was a first for me!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful tye-dye card! I want to try this so bad...need to get some shaving cream!