Saturday, August 25, 2012

MIM Fabric and Die Cuts

I finally had a little time this morning to do some stamping.  I made this for this week's Make it Monday, using fabric with die cuts.  I don't know about you, but I have a TON of fabric, left over from my quilting days!   I really had my choice on what to use, without going to the store!  However, I don't have any spray glue, so I improvised with some iron on interfacing, which gave it the stability to be cut well.   


I used my new Picnic Plaid impression plate.  I love it!  It has been on my wish list for a long time, and finally kept it in the cart this month.  The die cuts I used were Simple Circles, and Beautiful Blooms 1.  Thanks for looking!
 

4 comments:

kerrycwills said...

This is super stinkin' cute. I love the design and your color choices!

Leigh said...

Super idea to use the Simple Circles die for the challenge! I love all the texture!

Jill Norwood said...

This is gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose and the picnic plaid impression plate - I don't think I have that and it is gorgeous! Lovely, lovely card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Hmmm, I don't remember seeing the picnic plaid IP before ... nice! A very mellow card, love it!