Friday, August 3, 2012

MIM thanks so much

I made a second card last night, using my Sending You stamps.  I tried to make this on Raspberry Fizz, but it wouldn't bleach out!  Anyone else have that experience??  Anyway, I used Autumn Rose instead.  It's on a Sweet Blush card base that I embossed with Tin Types (a new purchase from the forum!), and the darker stamped ink is a retired color from SU called Purely Pomegranate.  I also used some Versamark and a few rhinestones.  The smallest flower is from Botanical Silhouettes. 


I finished it off with some bitty dot ribbon, and a Tiny Tag stamped in Sweet Blush and Autumn Rose.  Hope you like it and thanks for taking a peek.

Have an awesome weekend!
Luanne

8 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Awesome job with the challenge.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Soooo pretty Luanne!! I love the color effects on the autumn rose~ lovely with sweet blush!

Helen F. said...

Great card, Luanne, I love the color combo you used and those stamps are lovely for this technique.

Suzanne Russell said...

I am truly partial to pink, but I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite. this is beautiful, too!

Leigh said...

Super pretty, Luanne! I didn't try this on Raspberry Fizz cardstock.... thanks for the head's up!

andie librandi. said...

I love this! The sending you flowers look great with the bleaching technique!

Emma said...

Wow this looks beautiful, great job on the challenge!

Jill Norwood said...

Luanne this is lovely! I had some trouble until I added more bleach to my paper towel. Some of the darker colors once I did this. :)