Friday, August 3, 2012

MIM Turns Yellow!

Hey there!  I decided to use my Sending You set for this weeks Make it Monday.  And I loved this first card, as my blooms turned yellow with the bleach. :-)  This just made me smile.  I then used some dark brown ink to make my centers and leaves.



I used some Fresh Snow ink to randomly stamp the circles to fill in.  Then I used the edger die on the bottom. I stamped the fresh snow ink on the dark brown die, and then embossed the sentiment so it popped a little more.  It's all on an Cream card, topped with a button and bow.

Fun technique!

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

Ohhh this one is pretty, Luanne. Love how some cardstock reacts differently with beach!

Suzanne Russell said...

Isn't it interesting to see the "magic" when using this technique? You really made a great card here. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Jill Norwood said...

Love how the flowers turned yellow! This turned out so beautiful!!!!! Great design!