Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Halloween for the boys!

Today I'm sharing two cards, for my grandsons Aidan and Gabe.  I've used the Friendship Jar Fall Fillers again, I'm really enjoying these for the kids!  First up is for Gabe, he is five years old.


I put this one on a Simply Chartreuse card base, and added the tag with some twine that was colored green with copics.  You can't tell in the photos, but the stars and swirls are all colored with spica glitter pens. 

This one is for Aidan, who will be six in October. I used a Smokey Shadow card base this time, and went for the black and cream sides of the Authentic papers.



I wrapped some of the green copic colored twine again, and kept the image straight instead of tilted this time.  That's all for today!  One more grandchild to go...!

Luanne

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Two great cards. Those pattern papers make these cards so halloweeny along with the darling witch's shoes & broomstick. Cute! works well for boys too!

Charlene said...

Wonderful cards!!! I love every one so much and so will your grandkids :-)