Monday, September 3, 2012

Halloween Wishes for Addison

I'm enjoying my day off at my stamping table. :-)  It's been a good day to get started on upcoming events, including Halloween.  I usually make cards for my grandchildren, but like to keep them from being too spooky, as they are younger.  This first one is for Addison.  I used some fun Authentic papers, and September's SFYTT to put it together.



This is for PTI's challenge as well, "Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out" Hop!.  I used the Friendship Jar Fall fillers with a couple of Tiny Tags.  Everything is placed on a Smokey Shadow card base, it's just perfect for Halloween creations.  Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day!

Luanne
 

3 comments:

Annheidel said...

Cute card! I like the combination of patterns. :)

Inkyfingers said...

What great use of the friendship jar. Great card.

carol (krillsister) said...

Nice card. Like your layout.