Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MIM Friend til the End

This week, Betsy showed an awesome way to use acetate to stamp a mirrored sentiment.  I had started this card over the weekend, and was trying to decided how to finish it up, and this technique was perfect to use! 


I found these super papers on sale at Michael's.  I guess I have a thing for 6x6 papers, as I can't stop buying them!  But don't you just love the grays and yellows together???  Yummy!  I used a piece of Harvest Gold felt under the sentiment, and added a little bitty dot bow to top it off.  I really like how this turned out.  It's probably those papers.... :)
 

4 comments:

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Love that paper too Luanne! Is it their Recollections brand? Card came out great!

Jacquie Southas said...

the papers & color palette are gorgeous & I love your reflection!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card Luanne! I agree the papers are beautiful . Great find!

victoria h said...

Beautiful pp and card. love your bow and reflected sentiment too.