Sunday, October 21, 2012

For the Boys!

This afternoon I was able to make Birthday cards for my twin brother-in-laws.  I had made some, and just wasn't happy with them, so I used some softer masculine tones and kept them a little simpler.


and



I like these a lot better.  I think I'll use the other ones for my stash.  It was nice to stamp and create today.  It's been a busy week, and after finishing up a big order, I was too whipped to take pictures. :)  Hope you've enjoyed your weekend, and have a great week ahead.  PTI Blog hop on Thursday!!  Do you have yours made??

3 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Great set of cards. i especially love the black one. the use of those pattern papers is awesome.

Rhonda said...

Wonderful use of this stamp set. I love the darker paper background as well.

Chackia Anderson said...

Wonderful use of this stamp set. I love the darker paper background as well.