Thursday, October 4, 2012

Make it Monday - Glitter Tabs

Well this week's Make it Monday is all about making Glitter Tabs.  Dawn showed how to use Heat & Stick powder to add a little bling to your card.  I gave it a whirl, and that's just was the glitter did when I accidentally used my heat gun over the bowl of glitter....LOL  May have a little glitter in my hair at work tomorrow!  :-)


I used the cute little tab we received in our Stamp-a-Faire goodies, with some pretty aqua Martha Stewart glitter.  The card base was stamped with versamark and the butterfly was stamped on the cream textured card stock, and then the die cut was place on top of it, only gluing the center down. Thanks for looking!

Luanne
 

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Luanne! Love the layout and your gorgeous color choices.

artful-notions said...

Lovely card with beautiful colors. My family always knows when I been glittering. I wear it the whole day!

Erin said...

Lovely card, Luanne! I love the colors and the big, beautiful butterfly!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I love everything and anything with butterflies but I reallly love the colors, great card!!