Thursday, November 1, 2012

Make it Monday Window card!

Had fun playing at my stamp table this morning, as I went into work later today.  I'd had this card floating around in my head since I watched Nicole's fabulous video on how to make a window with a floating images.....


I knew I wanted to use Happy Trails, and after starting it, I decided to use some Zva Creative bling, instead of the stamp of the dragonfly's flight.  I also tried out my new Limeaide Ice paper pack, love it with Aqua Mist!  I used an older Nestabilities set to create my window.  Here's a side view...



The bling is a soft green, not black, but you know how cameras go....

Thanks for looking!
Luanne

 

3 comments:

artful-notions said...

I love the dragonfly's trail. Lovely window.

Joyce said...

Super card. I love the bling for the dragonfly's tail.

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it, Luanne...you sure know how to rock that bling!