Friday, November 30, 2012

MIM Cut Ups!

Okay, so inspired by Ashley's video, I decided to go "outside of my comfort zone" last night, and create something totally different for me.  I also wanted to use Melissa's suggestion to use up some of my "pieces", or leftovers, as I like to call them! :-0    I had fun making these last night!


 Using the inside cut from Fabulous Frames, leftover from my Christmas cards this year, I created the sentiment image (from Verve, called Borderlines), which is popped up with foam tape.  I've used two different diecuts for my accents, from Banner Builders!  And here is another version, I think it might by my favorite.



The card base is Ocean Tides, with some OT's gingham.  And I just got my Soft Stone papers!!  LOVE THEM!  (Thanks Susie!)

Off to work now....have a great day!
Luanne

2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the pops of red - great way to use the extras leftover from die cutting!

artful-notions said...

Striking use of red against the aqua plaid.