Sunday, November 11, 2012

MOJO Monday with new goodies!

I was delighted to find my new Verve order in the mailbox today.  I forgot to get it yesterday, and stopped on my way home from church to pick it up!  Whoo Hoo!  Love these new stamps!  I tried different ways to make the poinsettia, and love the finished product!  I used pieces of Lily Bee papers that I purchased at the end of last year.  I love the smaller prints, and fun colors.  They go perfectly with some Cherry Cobbler ribbon I got last year and forgot all about!  SO my supplies were set for this years cards....lol.


I turned the sketch sideways, so I could use the pretty font sentiment.  Yep! It works!  Thanks for looking! :)
 

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, I adore the poinsettia...hope you have a great week!

enjoy *~*