Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Little Mojo...

I head back to work today, but this morning I had a little time to play this week's Mojo Monday sketch from Verve.  I thought I was done with my Christmas cards, but these fun scraps of paper from Lily Bee are still laying on my table and I can't resist...  They are just about gone, so hopefully I'll move on to something else!  lol


I've also loved this sentiment and these fun poinsettias from Verve!  I've added a close up, so you can see the texture from the clear embossing, it was a great way to make these pretty flowers.



You still may have to click on it to see...  I did flip the sketch sideways to accommodate the sentiment.  Have a happy stamping day!

Luanne

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Luanne, your card is beautiful! Don't you just hate it when fave paper is at the end?! Love your take on the mojo sketch!

craftmates said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love that sentiment you used.- Irma