Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Presence

Good Morning!  I think this is my last Christmas card for this year.  You know how there is always that last one you need?  This was mine, and I think it could be one of my favorites!  It is going to my Dad and Step mom, and I think they'll like it too.  I love this saying from Verve, it is so about HIS presence.  He is not just the Reason for the Season.  He is the REASON for life!


I don't know if I will post again until after Christmas, as I'm having my second Cataract surgery this morning, and then my children will be here.  So, on that note, I wish all of you a very blessed Christmas, how ever you may celebrate.

Many hugs,
Luanne

3 comments:

Maureen said...

what a lovely, heartfelt card. Merry Christmas to you and good luck with your surgery :)

Marybeth said...

Oh this is a beautiful card. I'm sure your dad will love it. Hope the second surgery goes well . Merry Christmas and many Blessings for the new year.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is very pretty! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, by the way, I love your blog name!!!!