Monday, December 17, 2012

Final SFYTT!

Well, I did it!  I was able to complete all 12 Sketches this year!  I was determined to finish them all, and I'm glad I did, as this is the last year for it.  Thank you so much to Jen DelMuro for the awesome sketches, and to all the Sponsors.  Here is my last card:


I used some great papers from Lily Bee.  I love the pink and aqua together! 

Now just to recap, here are all my cards for this year...












...and December's! 

 Thanks for taking a look at my journey with a Sketch For You To Try!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment and what beautiful cards!

Marybeth said...

Luanne, they are all gorgeous I honestly cannot pick one. Wonderful job making all twelve yea for you!
Merry Christmas.

Lee said...

Well done on completing all twelve. Beautiful cards.

Mayol said...

Beautiful cards! Congrats on completing all the sketches - what a fun and enjoyable achievement!

Emma said...

Great cards Luanne. I especially love the pink and aqua colour combo.