Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fun with Circles

I've been making this card all week...!  It's been a busier one, trying to get ready for Christmas with my kids and grand kids on Saturday.  And, I have my second eye surgery on Tuesday, so other things besides card making have kept me away.  I got this circles die to help make young boy cards.  With two grandsons growing up, I know it will come in handy!


I used some colors from Stampin Up, Sage Shadow, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.  The sentiments are from 2012 Birthday Tags, and I added a stamped button.  They are layered on top of a Half & Half die. 

Now I'm off to do a little holiday baking.  (very little, as I'm trying to keep it less stressful!)  Hope to post again tomorrow, if I can have time in the craft room too!  Thanks for stopping by....!

Luanne
 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh i love it! I got those Simple Circles as well and for pretty much the same reason - I've got a lot of nephews!

Cindy H. said...

Fantastic card boy card! Love the colors and that great design - just beautiful!