Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Make It Monday #94: Detail Glitter Technique

Today I have a Christmas card to share, where I used Erin's Detail Glitter Technique!  It really was so easy, I may have to go back and add some more to my finished Christmas cards!  It just gives that little extra pop that makes a card special!



I've used it just on the word "Joy".  The pinecones have stickles on them.  This is the basic layout I used for most of my Christmas cards this year.  I love how I could nestle the pinecones on the Fabulous Frames diecut.  It looks a little like a windowsill!  Here is a close up to see that sparkle!


On a personal note, I'm just getting back to a little bit of stamping after undergoing cataract surgery.   All went well with the first eye, and the second eye will be done in two weeks.  Hopefully I can finish up my Christmas projects and cards before then!  Thanks for stopping by!

Luanne
 

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the glitter on the pinecones - perfect frosty embellishment!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the glitter on the pinecones - perfect frosty embellishment!

LEG Studios said...

Super pretty card, Luanne! Love how you framed the Fabulous Frames die cut with those gorgeous pinecones!