Sunday, December 30, 2012

MIM #63 Revisitied!

It was so fun to look over the list of Make it Mondays for 2012.  I have learned SO much!  One of the challenges from Heather used a sticker machine, and I just got one!  So I was eager to give MIM #63, Glittered Die Cuts, a try!


I used two of the Beautiful Butterflies Die Cuts.  The cardstock was pink, and my glitter was Dazzling Diamonds.  Love the look of the pink coming through.  The sentiment and tail are from Happy Trails.  Thank you one more time to all the PTI designers for all of their inspiration and instruction in 2012.

Happy Stamping!
Luanne
 

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

Helen F. said...

Love all the pink and the butterfly dies are beautiful all glittered up, Luanne.

Greta said...

Gorgeous pink card--my favorite color! I need to try that challenge, too, as I missed it.