Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MIM #97 a la carte!

 
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!  I hope you have had a blessed day, however you may have celebrated.  Ours was a quiet day, which was really nice.  My DH and I exchanged our gifts, had a nice breakfast, and then relaxed the rest of the day!  In between were lots of phone calls and face time with our families that are far away.  It was wonderful!  I also had time to play at my stamping table, and was excited to make a card chosen from last week's MIM #96!  Between surgery and hosting my kids for our celebration over the weekend, I just didn't get a card made.  I loved Melissa's tutorial, and was happy to try out the Patchwork Die-Cuts! 
 
 
I've started putting some Christmas thank you notes together, and this was created from the bits of scraps left from my Christmas cards this year.  I love how it turned out, using the Framed Out #7 set, along with the Mat Stack #5 die.  I added a heart die cut across the top, and sprinkled the little star from Framed Out to create my background.  Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Luanne

2 comments:

Morag said...

I love the idea of using the patchwork idea for the frame! Thanks for the inspiration!!

artful-notions said...

Gorgeous stacked frames. Working on 'thank yous' too!