Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papertrey Ink December Blog Hop!


Ugh...I had the worst time trying to take this picture!!  It was so fun to make for this month's PTI Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!  Our inspiration was to create a card of whites, with minimal color. I used my Rosie Posie set, with my new Embroidered Blooms to create this Wedding/Anniversary card  I used white embossing powder on the roses, and then used a some copics to give them a hint of color for contrast.  The leaves were stamped with Soft Stone first, and then I used Versamark and white embossing powder for the inside portion of them.  A little Soft Stone polka dots on the card base, as well as a piece of the larger polka dot soft stone paper.




Thank you for stopping by ~ enjoy the Hop!

11 comments:

Maureen said...

what beautiful flowers and leaves! LOVE the Verve frame and sentiment too :) Happy New Year my dear friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card, so many lovely elements.

Kara said...

gorgeous Luanne!

Leigh said...

Lovely card, Luanne! I love how you were still able to add so much pattern!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Love the addition of soft stone.

maryrose said...

Such beautiful flowers!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the Beautiful flowers and the polka dot background really sets them off! So Pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card!

Michelle said...

Luanne, this is so elegant! A perfect wedding/anniversary card!

Marybeth said...

Luanne, this is beautiful …love the blooms. I hear you on taking the photo. Such a problem sometimes.

Kristen :-) said...

So beautiful! Love those white Rosie posies!