Thursday, January 31, 2013

Aidan's 2013 Valentine

My last Valentine for the grandchildren is for Aidan, the one with the tender heart!  He just loves everyone and you can see already that he will have the soft gentle spirit of his dad (my son!).  I chose the little puppy for him, cause I know he's going to be loyal and kind hearted!


"i dig you"...isn't that perfect!  Love the sentiment.  Oh, and the big button?  It's hiding a big smudge from my Smokey Shadow ink pad.  lol, yeah, I know you never do that kind of thing, right??  :-)  Gotta love a good embellishment!

((hugs))
Luanne

3 comments:

Leigh said...

This is so sweet, Luanne! I love it and I'm sure your grandson will, too!

Tricia said...

what a sweet card, great job!

Karen C. said...

All of your Valentine cards are adorable, Luanne. I'm sure your grandchildren will love the individual and specialized images. The Fabulous Frames die is a great way to highlight the images and sentiments.