Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flyiing with MIM 101

I've got another Make it Monday to share today.  This is for the pack of Valentine's I made for the Charity Auction.  I'm so glad I got the Tremendous Treats Valentines set, I've had a ton of fun with it.  I'll be sharing my grandchildren's valentines over the next couple of days.  I used the little airplane for this one.


I first embossed the heart with Stardust EP.  I love the sparkle!  Then I carefully stamped the sentiment from Framed Out #12 right I top of it.  I was a little worried, as it's so small, but it worked perfectly!  Then I stamped the little hearts like a trail from the airplane.  The sentiment is from an old SU set that I inherited, I thought it was the perfect fit!

Thanks for taking a peek!
Luanne

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Oh, this is so sweet and pretty, Luanne!