Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

January brings two quick birthdays in our home, my daughter and my daughter in law!  This card will go to Jennifer, my sweet daughter in law.


I used some new Navy card stock and buttons from My Favorite Things.  Love!!!  The papers are some from Michael's that I just fell in love with and they snuck their way into my cart... :)  I used my new Mat Stack 6 dies with the Limitless oval die and the 2012 Birthday Tags set for my sentiment.


I used some of my Christmas money to purchase this die to use on the front or inside of the card, to tuck in a gift card or cash.  The paper is double sided, so it added a little pizazz to the pocket.

Hope you have a great an awesome day!
Luanne

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Very lovely card, Luanne! I love the patterned paper you used!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love the oval in the new mat stack.
Great inside pocket too!