Saturday, January 5, 2013

MIM Chalkboard Card

Happy Saturday!  Today I have my Make it Monday to share with you.  I've wanted to try out Betsy's chalkboard technique, so it was really helpful to view her video, which you can find here: Make it Monday #98

I chose Enchanted Evening to try it out.  I wanted to use some blue tones on a card, being a little tired of Red and Green...haha!  I also wanted to use my new notched flower dies with the Funky Florals set.  I added some leaves from Turning a New Leaf, using only the pigment white ink.  The sentiment was embossed with white.  I drew the outline with a Prismacolor white pencil.  It was a fun card to make!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Luanne

4 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card.
The EE is a great background for this technique.
Those flowers look great too!

Leigh said...

Oooh, super card, Luanne! I love the diecut flowers over the chalkboard technique!

andie librandi. said...

this is so pretty! your placement of elements works perfectly! love it!

Lizzie Jones said...

So glad you've got the blogging back on track, Luanne. Beautiful card!