Monday, January 7, 2013

MIM Rainbow Rainbows!

Oh, I had so much fun with this fast and easy card!  Nicole challenged us this week to make a simple white card, using one of her rainbow color schemes!  I chose this one....


I loved the softer colors.  I'll be glad when the new ink formula is ready, as my little tester cubes are getting low.  But I still loved how this turned out, even if it is a little splotchy!


Since this is a full background card, I'm entering it in the Moxie Fab World Challenge to create your own background. You can find it here...:-) Can't wait to try out another "rainbow"!

Wishing you some rainbows....Luanne


13 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Perfectly executed using the Rainbow background stamp with your color scheme, Luanne. Rainbows to you, too!

carol (krillsister) said...

So pretty and femine!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I was wondering how this technique would work with this stamp--I have it and have hardly used it. Now, I know I should have tried it. Love the look.

Brenda said...

So very pretty!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love that you have a rainbow of rainbows & the soft background colors let you stamp the sentiment right on them!

Emma said...

I love it! That background stamp is one of my all time favourites and I really love what you've done with it.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card Luanne!! By the way, your blog title is hillarious, love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so stunning! What a great choice of stamp sets too, perfect for a birthday!

Suzanne Russell said...

So pretty! Great idea to use the BB:Rainbows stamp set for this challenge!

Marybeth said...

Glad you had fun it turned out beautiful!

Nancy said...

Beautiful is right! So many nice details too!

Karen said...

Great bkg...lovely card...

Cath said...

Hey Luanne! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)