Friday, January 18, 2013

Set of Embroidered Blooms

Good Morning!  I have been stamping away to help a friend with some note card sets, for an auction that supports the Make a Wish foundation.  She is part of a Sorority that does this once a year, and I was happy to contribute!  The set I'm sharing today, all uses Embroidered Blooms from PTI.  I had so much fun creating them, mixing and matching colors with all the different images.  What a fun set!






Thanks for taking a look!  I'm off to visit my kids and grand kids this weekend. And....going to see a Broadway show in Indianapolis!  And....celebrating with my newly engaged daughter!  Should be a fun one! Hope yours is too!

Luanne

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Oooh, these are so pretty!

Cammie said...

These are lovely! I love how your varied the designs of each card in the set. The last card reminds me of violets, my favorite flowers. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this set.

Tracy said...

oh i love these cards! I resisted embroidered blooms but now i'm seriously rethinking! they look so pretty - I love all your color combos and the sentiments you chose.