Monday, February 4, 2013

Fun and Fancy!

Over the weekend, I played with the new Fancy Folk Art from Papertrey Ink.  It is put together so well, with labeled stamps to help you with placement.  I totally loved playing with this set! For this first one, I used Dawn's ruffled ribbon technique from a Make it Monday.  The flower spray is on foam tape that helps lift it to the ribbon level.



On this next card, I used a open scallop die from MFT on the sides.  The print paper is Limeade Ice, and it's layered on Simply Chartreuse card stock.




Can't wait to make some more with this fun set!  Looking forward to using some copics on the next one....

Have a great week!
Luanne

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Absolutely, drop dead gorgeous. I am in awe. I am looking at my set every day now, and am too intimidated to try anything. Yours are just so beautiful. And, where did you get that teeny tiny button?

Leah said...

Just beautiful! I love this set but for now it's on my wishlist...your colors are just perfect.