Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon like we are, here in Lexington.  I just love a blue sky, even if it's still a little crisp outside!  But I'll take 50 degrees over some of the very cold days we had when we lived in Michigan with those blue skies.  :-)

I was able to do some stamping yesterday morning, before some weekend company arrived and have a couple of cards to share today.  Plus, I made a card for the PTI February Blog Hop tomorrow!  It was lots of fun for me.  First up is a wedding card I made while I had my buddies Man and Wife dies...


His vest & tie look black, but it's actually a dark silver paper.  I loved making the brides 3-D bouquet.  I adds just a little extra something!  I left a sentiment off, and just have a nice inside wish on this one...

Next, I got out my Hands of Time set!  I was determined to use it before I made things from my new stuff!  (Well, I used a new die and impression plate first, but not the stamps yet!...)


I found I really needed to emboss the white clock, the ink alone just didn't show up enough to suit me.  I used Kraft and Cherry Cobbler inks and cardstock.  And the hand dies are wonderful!!  No stamping for these intricate hands.

That's all for today!  Stop back tomorrow where I'll share my Blog Hop creations...!

Hugs ~ Luanne

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, these are both gorgeous, Luanne! I love the man & wife diecuts on the patterned paper background and your clock face looks amazing heat embossed in white like that!

Linda Nicholson said...

Both cards are just wonderful! I really like how the brides bouquet picks up on the color of the patterned paper. Your clock embossed in white is just beautiful!

Linda