Monday, February 25, 2013

It's PTI Blog Hop Day!!


I just love the PTI Blog Hops.  So many wonderful projects by such creative people!  I get tons of inspiration looking at all your cards!  Hope you enjoy mine as well.

I chose to make a set of Monogrammed note cards for my daughter who's getting married in the fall.  I know she'll be sending lots of thank yous out after a shower or two.  I kept them very simple with little embellishments.  I used all PTI print packs and matching inks for a monochromatic look.


I used an older system for the monograms from JustRite Stamps.  I think they look kind of pretty all lined up!  I'm looking forward to giving them to her!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs ~ Luanne

20 comments:

Maureen said...

How lovely! They look great in different colours :) I'm thinking she's going to request more of these beauties :)

CAS said...

Very pretty! I agree, you'll probably be making more for your daughter!

Rhonda said...

Love all the different colors. Your daughter will be asking for more.

craftmates said...

Oh these are lovely. They look so pretty all lined up! I'm sure your daughter will love them. - irma

Marybeth said...

Luanne, I love this gorgeous set of cards you made. The colors are so pretty , I don't know your daughter but I know she will love these. Beautiful!

Linda said...

Such a pretty set of cards. Love the different colors.

carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome set of cards. Perfect for wedding thank yous.

victoria h said...

Fab gift idea - it's lovely to personalise cards. This is such a pretty set.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice stationary set!

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Luanne!

artful-notions said...

Such a sweet set! Love them all lined up.

Joyce said...

What a wonderful set. You picked the nicest colors.

Sue Lelli said...

Luanne, this is such a Pretty set of cards! FAB colors!

Suzanne Russell said...

What a beautiful card set, Luanne. I love the variety of colors and the use of the patterned paper.

Cindy H. said...

What a wonderful idea and gift! I'm in the same corner as the other ladies ...your daughter is going to want more!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful ensemble of beautiful colors, patterns, and design, Luanne!

Kristii said...

absolutely gorgeous cards!! Love the colors and patterns!!

Jacquie Southas said...

These are classic & elegant - love the colors!

Greta said...

Wonderful set--love the printed backgrounds with the monograms!

Shay said...

Beautiful cards that your daughter will love! The monochromatic look is very elegant as well. Thanks for the inspiration.