Thursday, February 7, 2013

MIM #103 The Die Cut Double Up!

Have you been joining in the excitement at Papertrey Ink, as they celebrate their 6th Anniversary?  There are lots of fun contests, prizes, and sharing what's heading our way this year.  I've been pretty much glued to my computer!  I missed yesterday's contest, but had some time to stamp this afternoon and tried out this week's Make it Monday from Betsy.  This idea had been in my head, so it was fun to give it a try!


For my card, I've used a Half & Half Die and cut the Solid Star Border, from the middle.  Then I cut the other Star border, and stuck it inside.  Last, I added a strip of Pure Poppy cardstock in the back.  Loved these primary colors for a kids birthday card!  I also used the 2012 Birthday Tags set, cut with the Limitless Oval dies.  You can barely see it, but I stamped some open dots with white on the Blueberry Sky card base.  Then I randomly glued some of the blue stars inside a few of them.  It gave some interest for a tone on tone look.  Thanks for taking a peek today, and enjoy all the festivities on Nicole's blog!  

Luanne

No comments: