Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MIM Bunny Grass

This morning I had to make this card up before work!  I just loved Dawn's Make it Monday video, and went right for this new border die of cut grass!  I pulled out some green glitter (which is everywhere now....) and went to town!  I've used Heather's Scrambled Eggs set from last year for my sweet little bunny. 


I put it on a piece of Lemon Tart Bitty dot paper, and finished it off with some Raspberry Fizz twine and a button.  Fast, fun, and I think super cute!  Thanks for looking!

Hugs ~ Luanne

4 comments:

artful-notions said...

Cute as a bunny! (pun intended!)Love that grass.

victoria h said...

Cute card - like your sparkly grass.

carol (krillsister) said...

So cute. Love that glittered grass.

LINDA M said...

Very sweet card! Love your grass border with the glitter.