Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Gift Bag

Did you see the fun little gift bags PTI is going to start carrying?  So excited about these.  I think they will be so handy to have on hand for little gifts.  So today's challenge was to make a Pinterest inspired gift wrap, bag or tag.  I thought I would make a gift bag for my DH for Valentines Day.  I always give him a bag of nuts, it's  a little tradition... :-)  I found this cool photo for my inspiration:


I loved the gray background with a pop of red.  I thought it could convey a more masculine look.  I used my Front & Center die, cut with gray and stamped BB Chevrons with white craft ink.  Then I used my xyron sticker machine with Pure Poppy cardstock to create my words.  I added the heart, button and twine to finish my look.



I love how this turned out!  Can't wait until Thursday to give it to him!  Thanks for looking!!
Luanne

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Great gift bag.
Love the color and chevrons.
Great sentiment.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great inspired project --