Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Watercolor Sympathy

Wasn't today's post and challenge fabulous!  I've always done watercoloring on my cards, but nothing like this!  It was super easy, and the effect is amazing!!

 
 .
I chose to make a sympathy card to have on hand, using Botanical Silhouettes.  I used Orange Zest for my flowers, and edged them with a little Pure Poppy.  The stems are New Leaf.  After stamping, I took a wet brush to soften the colors' edges.  Then I took the small dot and stamped the centers.  The card base is Terracotta Tile, with a sheet of design papers from my stash.  I will do this again!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Really pretty....

Tracy said...

this is sooo pretty and i love the overall layout/design. wonderful

Kate W. said...

You're right. This is the perfect set for a watercolor effect! Your card is lovely! The frame is a perfect touch.