Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Little Mojo

Today I needed to get going on my Easter cards for the grandchildren.  I got a little jump start from this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  Once I picked out some papers (from a Martha Stewart baby collection...) It really came together.   Here is the sketch for this week.


I used the darling duck images from Just Ducky.  They were stamped on Lemon Tart cardstock, highlighted with some copic markers.  Then I fussy cut them out.  I realized as I was cutting them, that I'd had a little too much caffeine this morning.  Haha, that ever happen to you????



The sketch was turned horizontal so I could have the smaller duck peeking over the circle.  Then I was able to add some of my new seam binding I ordered in the last Verve release (totally LOVE it!!)

Well, that's it for now.  I'm working at church this weekend and it rehearsal starts this afternoon.  I hope I can get another card done tomorrow afternoon.  Hope you have a blessed day!

Luanne

No comments: