Friday, March 29, 2013

Channeling Melissa Phillips...!

Hi! Long time no see...  I was on a short vacation with my DH last weekend, and work has been busy with training, so I haven't had much stampy time!  But Wednesday night I wasn't too tired to get to my stamp table and use the Stitched Sentiments set for a few cards.  For this first card, I thought of Melissa Phillips when I was finished!  I don't usually use a ton of layers, lace, ribbon and bows together, but I loved how this turned out.

The paper is from Lily Bee and the fabulous seam binding is from Verve (yes, they carry awesome color collections of seam binding now!) The lace is a scrap I had on hand.  I ran the sentiment circle through the Aida impression plate.

I'll have some more tomorrow, so stop by then!
Hugs ~ Luanne

3 comments:

Natty said...

Great choice of colours! And that seambinding is the perfect finishing touch. :)

Jen Adcock said...

Lovely card. It is so folksy fab! That seem binging is gorgeous! What a beautiful jewelled colour.

Leigh said...

Super pretty! I love Melissa's style and you nailed it with this card, Luanne!