Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Daydreamer Love

I was so excited to play with the Daydreamer dies and stamps last night!  My best stamping buddy, P.J., loaned them to me, and let me tell you, they are perfect for this weeks Make it Monday!  I happily cut and stamped them all, so I'll have a few more cards to share as I put them together.  This first one uses a combination of Winter Wisteria and Spring Rain.


I used my big Gracious Vases dies to cut and then added texture with the canvas impression plate.  I've got to say, up close, it looks just like pottery!  I can hardly wait to try it out with some Canyon Clay card stock!
Here's I close up, you may need to click on the photo to see it...


Maybe somebody has already done this, but I thought it looked pretty cool... :-)

Have a great day!
Luanne

7 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. I see you used a lot of different PTI . Spring Rain with winter wisteria is one of my favorite color combinations.

Leigh said...

Very pretty! I'm really sorry that I never ordered those vase dies....

Helen F. said...

Ohhh such a lovely card, Luanne! Lucky you to have a friend you can borrow these pretty flower stamps from...great job shading these colors too.

Kathryn A said...

LOVE your colours! And great choice of flowers.

artful-notions said...

Fun colors on this card. Great double stamping too.

Linda said...

Love your card. One of my favorite color combinations. So pretty.

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Very pretty, your color combo is gorgeous!