Monday, March 11, 2013

Loving Chocolate Bunnies!

I knew as soon as I saw Betsy Veldman's sweet bunny card found on this post, that I would have to steal  borrow her creative idea for the chocolate bunnies!  How cute it is?????  Well I used a cute bunny stamp from Verve to recreate my own version:


I stamped the image onto some brown polka dot paper, fussy cut them out, and used a SU scalloped oval punch for the bite marks.  The bottom is the grass from Daydreamer.  The sentiments are from an older Verve Easter set.  The finishing touch for me?  Check out the inside sentiment:


Love it!  I think my grandson will too...
Have an awesome day ~ Luanne

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Super cute! My daughter, Sage, made a version of this, too-- such a sweet idea!

carol (krillsister) said...

When I saw this card by Betsy, I too thought what an awesome card. Your grandson will love it.

Jen Adcock said...

Yum! Such a fun idea. Well done.

maria f. said...

I agree - happy chocolate bunny season!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Super cute! Great poem too!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card and Betsy's too! I want to make one for my son for Easter morning and his chocolate bunny! :)