Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make it Monday Watercolor and Embossing

After several attempts, I was finally able to do a Make it Monday.  I only own 2 reinkers, and they are both shades of green, so I was a little limited! (Hmm, guess I need some reinkers!)  For this first card, I used an older color ink from Stampin Up, called Soft Sky.


After I stamped the large watercolored pattern, I stamped the green part and the little diamonds.  Then when it was dry, I added the larger stamp image again with Versamark, and embossed with some Stardust EP.  It has super pretty look to it in real life!  The leaves were cut from Sending You dies, and the flower is Beautiful Blooms 1.  The sentiment is from Trendy Trees.

I'll be back with another one later!
TFL ~ Luanne

1 comment:

A Crafty Person said...

I love your card, I was thinking of trying this technique with the Ikat stamp set. I like the two tone effect.