Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MIM #107 Clear Card & Copic Coloring Basics

Today I've got my first attempt at using Clear Card Stock.  Yikes!  I had a little trouble lining them up, AND, my image was a little larger than I thought, and almost covered the whole card base...!  But, I'm glad I tried it out, and hope to try again with a smaller image.  I totally love coloring with copics, and it was fun to look at the trios in the PTI store, to see if I was using the right colors to match their card stock.  I have discovered I have a few, but may need to add a few more! :-)


I love to color these sunflowers in the pitcher.  I think it's a great image for any occasion.  The card base is Harvest Gold, the the Bitty Dot paper is Ripe Avocado.  Thanks for stopping by!

Luanne

5 comments:

Kathryn A said...

I keep noticing your cards! We must have similar tastes ;) I love this stamp, and you've made it into a wonderful card!!

Jill Norwood said...

This is beautiful! I love your coloring of this pretty sunflower image!

Marybeth said...

Love your coloring one this beauty. I had fun making this too. I like that you have less clear showing.

Helen F. said...

Love your card, Luanne! You are right, sunflowers are perfect for any occasion. The large image looks great on these clear cards

carol (krillsister) said...

Very beautiful card. I agree with you about the image being a great one. Love your coloring.